Well 3 days of cooking dinner was nice. I was prepped & prepared each day. I purchased all my ingredients on Monday. Amazing how easy things go when prepared. Imagine that!
20 min. Tostada Tuesday-- (maybe more like 30 minutes) but very fast!! I prepped my version of Homemade Salsa in the morning during baby's nap. The corn tortillas I served are made at a nearby Tortilleria. Just plain ole' corn, lime & water. YUMMY! The flour tortillias are amazing as well!
This recipe gets **** (stars) !!
Landon (6 yrs. old)--"THIS is SOOO Good! THIS is SOOO Good!" said about 5 times between bites.
Jace (10 yrs. old) Didn't say anything, because he was so busy gobbling it down.
Cheyanne (12 yrs. old) LOVE it!! Yummy! This is better than the tostadas at school. (that's good-right?) She ate 2 huge ones!
Xander (11 months old)--UH UH UH (which means GIVE ME MORE!!)
Tostada Tuesday will definitely be on the menu monthly.
Crock Pot Lasagna--Easy to make. Threw it together real quick. However, I will omit the red crushed pepper flakes (only 1/4 tsp. I didn't think it would give it such a kick!!) A little on the soggy noodle side. My husband would really like to have sausage it in next time :)
Me & Winston gave it **1/2.
All the kids gave it *.
Roasted Chicken & veggies--YUM, easy. NEXT time will cook 2 chickens, since the 1 was kind of on the small side. Definitely not a PLUMPED up chick. Juicy & Tender. I added sweet potatoes, which everyone loved better than the carrots. This will be a new Sunday after church kind of meal.
The whole family gave this ****.
Now what's for dinner next week?
No comments:
Post a Comment